Segment #1 Student Contract
Work Phone (Parent or Guardian)
1. Superior Home Leasing and Investments, Inc. dba Grace and Mercy Driving School will provide a minimum of 24 hours of classroom instruction, 6 hours of behind-the-Wheel (BTW) instruction, and 4 hours of observing time in a dual controlled automobile, fully insured, covering each student enrolled in the program. Classroom instruction must be a minimum of three weeks in length. BTW instruction shall not begin until the student has received a minimum of 4 hours of classroom instruction. BTW instruction must be completed no later than 3 weeks after the classroom instruction has been completed.
"This school is required to be licensed by the Michigan Department of State, Driver Programs Division, If you have a complaint which you cannot settle with this school, Write: Michigan Department of State, Driver Programs Division, LANSING, MICHIGAN 48918. Completion of driver training instruction does not guarantee qualification for a driver license" DRIVER EDUCATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE QUALIFICATION FOR A DRIVER LICENSE.
1. The student must be at least 14 years and 8 months of age by the first day of class (verification by birth certificate required)
2. The parent or guardian agrees to pay the amount of which needs to be paid in full by the first day of class.____
3. Requirements to pass the course: Student must do all assignments given to them, attend the classes and participate in the class discussions. The student should not be late, and can be sent home if late. The student must complete all 6 hours of behind the wheel driving and at least 4 hours of observing. All missed classes must be made up, and all monies due must be paid. The student must pass the STATE TEST also.
4. The required score to pass the STATE TEST is 70%.
5. A $10.00 make-up fee will be charged for each missed class session, and the classes must be made up.
6. We accept cash, personal checks, cashier's checks, money orders, Visa, Mastercard, and Discovery. If paying by personal check, the segment #1 certificate will be held for ten (10) working days from the date the check is received, until that check clears the "bank".
7. Additional Charges: $15.00 charge for missing driving appointments without a minimum of (2) hour notice to the instructor. To replace a lost certificate there is a $10.00 charge. There is a $30.00 charge for a damaged or lost textbook. There is a $50.00 charge for NSF checks. For any reason a student misses a class session $10.00 make up fee must be paid. Make-up days will be scheduled for those students who missed class sessions.
8. Students may purchase The Handbook for LEARNING TO DRIVE Book for $!0.60 for use during and after the class.
9. Text materials will be provided during the course. A $30.00 fee for lost or damaged text materials.
11. Students who are rude, disrespectful, or otherwise disruptive will have to leave the class, and refunds if any will be in accordance with the refund policy .
1. If for any reason you, decide to withdraw from the course before its completion, your refund will be based on the following:
a. A full refund will be issued if it is before the first day of class.
B. A partial refund if it is on or after the first day of class. You will be charged a registration fee of $50.00 plus $50.00 for each hour of behind the wheel driving completed. However no refund after the third day of class.
Parent or Guardian Signature
Driving School Representative Signature
Print this and bring it with you when come to the school to attend or sign up.,then click on the next button Thank you..